Transfer and Articulated Programs

The College has articulation agreements with universities and colleges in specific programs. These agreements enable a student to transfer to the senior institution as a junior, provided the required courses have been completed and the appropriate Cumulative Grade Point Average (CUM GPA) has been achieved as required by the receiving institution. The student must apply to the senior institution and complete all required admissions processes. Students need to see their advisor for information on articulation agreements called "Connected Degree Programs." Connected Degree Sheets which summarize these program articulation opportunities are available on campus and on the college website. The Student Affairs Division will assist students in making transfer inquiries, obtaining information, and completing applications to other colleges and universities.

A transfer matrix outlining pre-approved specific course by course transfers with Delaware and a variety of out-of-state institutions is available on the College's website.