Transfer Credit Effect on Cumulative Grade Point Average

Students who have received approval for the transfer credit for courses previously completed at Delaware Tech with grades of "R," "F" or "U" may request that the effect of the "R," "F" or "U" grade be removed from their cumulative grade point average by submitting a request to the Registrar's Office with a copy of their unofficial transcript. All grades and courses remain on the student's transcript.